120 Animation Transitions for Final Cut Pro X - Special Black Friday offer - $39 for one week
Tuesday, 21 November 2017
From today Tuesday 21st November, there is a special offer on my Alex4D Animation Transitions pack - which applies for one week only, until the end of 'Cyber Monday' - November 27th.
Very rarely the FxFactory professional tools app store offers sales on all the plugins. From today, they are offering 20% off everything they distribute - including my first product.
There is no special ‘Black Friday’ or Thanksgiving offer code to apply at checkout. For one week, everything is automatically 20% cheaper.
Alex4D Animation Transitions is a pack of 120 different ways of animating content on and off the screen. Instead of having to apply a series of complex keyframes to multiple clip parameters, just drop one of these transitions on for instant animation. The advantage of using keyframes is that you can quickly adjust the start time, finish time and duration of the animation by dragging the transition or changing its duration.
Here’s a new video showing how it works:
- Spin, scale and fade clips onto the screen
- Move clips from any location: drag on-screen control to choose
- Change animation speed and timing without using keyframes by dragging transitions in the timeline
- Animate overlaid logos
- Animate titles
- Animate connected stills and videos
- Animate between full-screen clips in the main storyline
- Animate between clips in secondary storylines
- Animate off the screen using the same settings, or opposite settings to keep clips moving, spinning and scaling in the same direction as they animated on
- Scale and spin around around any point on the screen: drag on-screen control to choose
- Divide clips into two and control the timing and animation of each part separately
- Crop animations
- Works in all resolutions from 480p up to 5K and higher
- Works at any frame rate
- Works in any aspect ratio: landscape 20:1, 16:9, 4:3, square and portrait 3:4, 9:16, 1:20
- 32 page PDF manual (10.6MB)
Transitions range from subtle and straightforward presets for editors who want quick results to complex and fully-customisable presets for designers who want instant advanced motion graphics in the Final Cut Pro X timeline.
25 minutes tutoriel vidéo en français par YakYakYak.fr.
Traducción de esta pagina en español por Final Cut Argentina.
Buy now for $39
Download free trial
A fully-functional watermarked trial version of Alex4D Animation Transitions is available through at FxFactory post-production app store. The trial version includes all 120 transitions and a 32 page PDF manual.
If you don’t have FxFactory, click the ‘Download FxFactory’ button.
A little more help on installing FxFactory.
Restart Final Cut Pro X to see a new ‘Alex4D Animation’ category in the Transitions Browser.
Removing the watermarks
Trial version transitions include a watermark. To remove the watermark, select one of the applied transitions in the inspector and click the Buy button in Final Cut Pro, or in the FxFactory application, click the price button next to the Animation Transitions icon in the Alex4D section of the catalog. If you have entered your credit card and billing information, a dialogue box will appear to confirm your purchase. For more information on activating Alex4D Animation Transitions, visit the FxFactory website.